Featured Review


 

I have to start this review with a simple question: Who doesn't want a drone?! It has always been a hope of mine but I never actually thought that I would get one! I've always liked...

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Hello Everyone!

My name is Tabitha and I’m a product tester and I want to share with you! I started this blog to share my tips and tricks with you. I’ve discovered that product testing is very rewarding and one of the most fun things I’ve ever done! I haven’t been at it all that long but I still want to share what I want, I want more people to have this amazing opportunity. Thank you for joining me and I hope you enjoy my blog!


You’re probably asking right now:
  • What is product testing?
  • Why is she talking like she’s in an AA meeting?
  • Why is this important enough to blog about?

Well, I’ll tell you!

Product testing is receiving free or deeply discounted products direct from sellers in return for reviews, usually on Amazon.

YES! YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT!

FREE!

I have received everything from dog treats to salon quality, professional blow dryers for absolutely nothing out of pocket! All these companies want is for you to test their products then write them an honest and unbiased review. Some more experienced reviewers I know have even received tablets and cell phones! All they had to do was show that they were serious about what they were doing, write good reviews and bring in more customers!

That’s it.

Really.

No strings attached.

So, wouldn’t you like to do it too? Who doesn’t like free products?! Don’t be like me! I was a brat and missed out on this AMAZING opportunity for nearly a YEAR before I started! If you want to learn how to do this, just follow this blog, I’ll be regularly updating with product reviews, tips and places to go to become a product tester yourself!

Thank you for joining me!

No comments: