Featured Review


 

I have to start this review with a simple question: Who doesn't want a drone?! It has always been a hope of mine but I never actually thought that I would get one! I've always liked...

Sunday, March 22, 2015


So, now that you've seen a sampling of the products I've gotten and the money I'm saving, are you biting your nails, wanting to know how to get into this magical world of product testing?! Don't worry! YOU CAN DO IT TOO! In the next week or so, I'm going to give you ALL the information you need to start climbing the mountain that is product testing! I will admit, it's not easy at first and it will take over your life. It's an obsession but one that gets you free stuff! Who doesn't like free stuff?! Ok, ok, it might not be FREE all the time and you do have to 'pay' with a review but you will be getting free and deeply discounted items just for writing a review. What could be better than that?!

Product is not about getting free items and just going on with your day. You HAVE to test them, you HAVE to review them. If you don't think you can do that, product testing isn't the thing for you! Yes, it's a lot of fun and you will meet a ton of amazing people but you have to commit to it! It's just like a job, only you get paid with products instead of money! So, if you want to know how to break into the world of product testing, keep your eye on my blog. I will be posting everything you need to know and I am ALWAYS around to answer questions! Just use that nifty little contact form on the right!

In the next week or so, I will be posting three blog entire that will be your introduction to the products testing world. They will be titled:

Amazon Prime: How to Get It, Why it's Important  and It's Money Saving Potential

Product Testing: Rules and Regulations

Starter Sites: The Best Places to go to Start Getting Products!

No comments: