Featured Review


 

I have to start this review with a simple question: Who doesn't want a drone?! It has always been a hope of mine but I never actually thought that I would get one! I've always liked...

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

BLOG REVAMP!

So, it's been a while for this blog and things are going to change! As you read this, this blog is being renovated! There's a new admin (though they're the same person), posts will be set up differently, there is going to be a BRAND NEW FEATURED REVIEW section as well as a BUYER BEWARE section! (which will even cover RESTAURANTS!) There will be NO MORE amazon associates account but I WILL warn if I have been paid in any way for a blog post! I already have some new posts ALL SET UP for my loyal readers and plan to focus A LOT more on blogging from now on! So, thank you all that have stuck with me and the new followers I will get! Lets have a lot of fun together!


No comments: